Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Ullungdo Island vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Ullungdo Island vs Sao Carlos, Brazil
Ullungdo Island vs Accra, Ghana
Ullungdo Island vs Podor, Senegal
Ullungdo Island vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Izuhara, Japan
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Suttsu, Japan
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Negele, Ethiopia
Ethelda Bay, Bc vs Hoseda-Hard
Tylstrup vs Quebec City, Quebec
Charlo, Nb vs Saratov
Alto Tapajos vs Negele
- The distance between Ullungdo Island, North Korea and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 7,313 km or 4,545 mi.
- To reach Ullungdo Island in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 313.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ullungdo Island bearing 198.9° or SSW .
- Ullungdo Island has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean temperature is 26.9 °C (48.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.4 °C (33.1°F) less in Ullungdo Island. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1086.7 mm (42.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1086.7 l/m² (26.67 US gal/ft²) or 10,867,000 l/ha (1,161,754 US gal/ac) more. About 8 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.5° higher in Ullungdo Island than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ullungdo Island relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Ullungdo Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Ullungdo Island vs Irbid, Jordan
Ullungdo Island vs Loup City, Ne, Usa
Ullungdo Island vs Carrasco, Uruguay
Ullungdo Island vs Tamdy-Bulak, Russia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Shahroud, Iran
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Tarapoto, Peru
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Albenga, Italy
Lusaka Int. vs Mcgill, Nv
Pohnpei vs Huntsville, Al
Muskegon, Mi vs Naxcivan
Potsdam vs Altamira
Ullungdo Island vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ullungdo Island
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE