Vs > Thompson, Mb
Ullungdo Island vs Thompson, Mb Climate & Distance Between
Ullungdo Island vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Ullungdo Island vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Ullungdo Island vs Altai, Mongolia
Ullungdo Island vs Rodrigues, Mauritius
Thompson, Mb vs Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Ankara, Turkey
Thompson, Mb vs Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
Thompson, Mb vs Medford, Wi, Usa
Pratica Di Mare vs Saint Petersburg
Catanduva vs Carolina
Wilbur, Wa vs Foggia, Puglia
Sao L. Gonzaga vs Marion, Nc
- The distance between Ullungdo Island, North Korea and Thompson, Mb, Canada is approximately 8,664 km or 5,384 mi.
- To reach Ullungdo Island in this distance one would set out from Thompson, Mb bearing 322.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ullungdo Island bearing 205.6° or SSW .
- Ullungdo Island has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Thompson, Mb has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- The mean temperature is 15.4 °C (27.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.6 °C (31.7°F) less in Ullungdo Island. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 692.1 mm (27.2 in) more which is equivalent to 692.1 l/m² (16.99 US gal/ft²) or 6,921,000 l/ha (739,901 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.3° higher in Ullungdo Island than in Thompson, Mb.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ullungdo Island relative to Thompson, Mb. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Thompson, Mb vs Ullungdo Island
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Ullungdo Island vs Cork, Ireland
Ullungdo Island vs Murotomisaki, Japan
Ullungdo Island vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Ullungdo Island vs Laredo, Texas, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Fort Worth, Tx, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Kursk, Russia
Thompson, Mb vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Thompson, Mb vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Crete, Ne vs Waiuku Forest
Deseret, Ut vs Benghazi
Porto Velho vs Slave Lake, Ab
Providenja Bay vs Roberval, Qc
Ullungdo Island vs Thompson, Mb Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ullungdo Island
Climate Guides for Locations near Thompson, Mb
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW